~:[CH2 - Day 93]:~ Beauty in Every Bite
Sometimes we just look at things all wrong and don't see the beauty in everything we get to experience both good and bad. A temporary moment of separation, a tired drive home, a great view, every bit of a delicious meal, quality time with friends, running into people you know, and just the many experience you get to have in life, both big and small. Life serves you up many entrees and it is up to you to see the beauty in every bite of life that you take. Today, after an exhausting day, I do not regret packing so much in today. While I was noticeably tired, it will definitely be something to remember. A ride home from Vegas, dinner at Yamashiro, and Beauty and the Beast were just a part of the day, as the conversations and other experiences ensured that there was beauty in every bite I took today. Thanks for all those who made today as wonderful as it was.


No comments:
Post a Comment