Friday, April 5, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 94]:~ Seal of Approval

~:[CH2 - Day 94]:~ Seal of Approval
I am not particularly fond of bonfires because of the work that it takes, the smell of your clothes and car, the burning eyes as I cook, and the whole pain of cleaning up afterward. However, our teams love them so I host three per year and not one more. However, while I got to play my normal "chef" role, making wat burger and dogs, as well as play a few sports, I also go to enjoy this baby seal who came ashore to feed and sunbathe. We originally though the seal was sick, but the lifeguard said it is quite normal. I was able to get a few (hundred) shots of the seal before I ventured away and let the seal to its business, however, it added a bright spot to the day. Please take note though, I do love long walks on the beach for all those who want to take one :) ... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment