Monday, April 22, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 112]:~ Best Game Ever

~:[CH2 - Day 112]:~ Best Game Ever
I was exhausted today from the weekend, but somehow, I made it through. I survived. I cleaned my car, both inside and out, gave away all the leftover food from Ragnar, then headed to the game. I decided to wear my red suit, which I love so much to the game, which was perfect for the Clippers game! My brother got us great seats and even took the only picture of me that you could see most of my suit here (thanks!). In any case, it was such an exciting game and while we let them creep back into the game, in the end, all we needed was CP3 to pull out the victory. To top it off, I got asked to pose for pictures and got a bacon wrapped hot dog at the corner, yum! I am now exhausted and need to get some rest, as I will be a guide for some wonderful friends who are visiting. I couldn't be happier to say good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment