~:[CH2 - Day 132]:~ Blake Face
Yes, today is Mothers' Day, yet I am posting a picture of Blake Griffin. Why? My mother loves Blake Griffin ... so much so that she did a whole report about him in Spanish. It's funny that my mom knows more about what is going on in the playoffs than I do at times and always boos Memphis since they knocked us out of the playoffs this year. She also went to two playoff games this year and more games during the season than I did. SMH. In any case, after making breakfast, I cleaned, then gave my mom her present, which she loved! She was just sad she couldn't bring it to any games this year. She'll just have to wait until next year. Afterward, I spent my day watch Tiger win, the Ducks and Angels lose, and seeing myself pass the entire phone version of Candy Crush on my 40th day. I do not want to go further on Facebook, so I may just uninstall it on my phone. We'll see ... Happy Mothers' Day to all the amazing people I call mom and to all the others who are amazing mothers! The world is forever indebted to you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment