Thursday, May 16, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 136]:~ Second Battle of Jepsen

~:[CH2 - Day 136]:~ Second Battle of Jepsen
I am sore for some reason. Maybe because I have been cleaning or packing or both? Regardless, I survived the day. A day which consisted of handing out MUN shirts, watching presentations, preparing sub-plans, doing a little bit of a workout, relaxing at Buffalo Wild Wings and just getting things together. It was a lot of little things, but sometimes, it can add up. Today it felt like it did. Anyway, I got to stop off at my favorite destination, the home of my good OLD friend Awk Jepsen. This is my second attempted at dethroning best looking Kendall from the most viewed post on my blog. Can he do it? Only you will be able to help him do this by sharing this post to see if he can top the list! Let's aim for 500 hits and/or likes. If we get that many Jepsen will ...

No comments:

Post a Comment