Monday, May 20, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 140]:~ The Art of Happiness

~:[CH2 - Day 140]:~ The Art of Happiness
When people ask why I like Disneyland so much, I don't really have an answer other than, it's the Happiest Place on Earth. It's just a great place to enjoy and be merry. A pass allows you to do this, a ticket, forces you to wait in long lines and deal with all those people. Regardless, today, I took more of an artistic approach to enjoying the kingdom, as I was shooting scenes for a music video I'm piecing together. What a great experience that was! While it took longer than I had anticipated, it ended up being a pretty good day and I even got to enjoy a good number of rides and even won a Mickey that matched me :D ... the Disneyland trip was a great ending to a day that went pretty well with all the testing in the morning. While it was a little tedious, it was actually nice having a relaxed day where I can just monitor the class and not think about too much! We'll see how the rest of this minimum schedule goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment