Wednesday, May 15, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 135]:~ Calling All Models

~:[CH2 - Day 135]:~ Calling All Models
Fashionable, don't you think? Today, I struck a pose with our UN helmet delegation award. I believe I posted a picture of it, but never of me wearing it. I decided for today, I would model it for all  you other models to be jealous of ... take that! I call this move, "blue." What's even better is, I can turn left or right. In any case, the helmet is ridiculous uncomfortable, but so awesome to wear! I spent the night working scrip after rushing over from the CIF dinner since there was some miscommunication on whether or not we had scrip. While I missed dinner, everything ended up turning out alright and in the end, I got over my sadness, by doing what I do best ... looking good. Haha, jkjk :) ... or am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment