Friday, May 17, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 137]:~ Getting Our Legs Under Us

~:[CH2 - Day 137]:~ Getting Our Legs Under Us
After a morning of getting things together, we finally took off to Davis, hitting traffic right at the start. However, it began to clear out and we headed on our way. During my first "nap," I woke up to a stopped bus. Luckily, it just needed a restart and we were all good. Only downside was that we couldn't finish Cars 2 since the remote didn't work. After a few stops, we ended up in Davis. It was my first time in the campus area and I have enjoyed it. While it's quiet, it's actually a pretty nice place and our first meal at Mikuni was awesome. Sunny and Kent have done such a great job as chaperones and I am glad that they joined me on this trip. Any alumni at Davis?

No comments:

Post a Comment