Saturday, May 25, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 145]:~ Spectacular Seattle

~:[CH2 - Day 145]:~ Spectacular Seattle
With an early wakeup to make it on time to the airport, I made it to Seattle early in the morning. With time to spare, I headed to Seattle Center and checked out the festival in the park. I checked out the EMP and walked around the whole area, grabbed some corn, crab, and shrimp chowder (amazing), and then headed to the Olympic Sculpture Garden before meeting up with a friend. We then headed to the zoo, international district (boba, yes!), Pike Place Market (the Original Starbucks), the Bubble Gum Wall, the Great Wheel, the Space Needle and then Bellevue. By the time the day ended it was almost 24-hours since I woke up and to say I was exhausted would be an understatement. However, I saw just how spectacular Seattle could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment