~:[CH3 - Day 66]:~ Letting Loose
As normal, some delegates had a tough time in committee, but I heard a lot of positives out of the students within the committees this year. I am not sure if that is just their evaluation or a true evaluation, but it was exciting to hear how they were doing despite their colds, lack of sleep and more. This group of students has worked extremely hard to ensure that they were prepared for this and worked on their weaknesses and displayed them as strengths at the conference. The night ended with the team venturing through Times Square, grabbing a bite at the Stardust Diner and finishing off the night with the delegate dance. Sadly, it's our last night in New York and I don't want to go sleep, because I don't want to leave here. However, I love home as well, so while I will be sad to leave, I can't wait to get home.


No comments:
Post a Comment