Saturday, March 15, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 74]:~ Unplanned Amazingness

~:[CH3 - Day 74]:~ Unplanned Amazingness
I wasn't suppose to stay until Saturday, but I decided to just stay with my friends before heading back the next day. I ended up eating at the Fig Tree Cafe and got the Tuscan Bennie with the special potatoes (arugula, truffle oil, parmesan chees) with a side of house guac! It was a great detour on my way home and good way to start off the day. After some time in San Diego/Pacific Beach, I headed back up the coast and stopped off at school to finish off some work for track in the shed. It was exhausting but well worth the time knowing that I finished up some work I needed to be done. After a delicious dinner, I was able to relax a bit knowing that sometimes unplanned days are amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment