Saturday, March 29, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 87]:~ A Whole Lotta Shakin'

~:[CH3 - Day 87]:~ A Whole Lotta Shakin'
Today is always one of my favorites, international food court day and while there were no samosas being served, I still enjoyed the variety and the amount of food they gave us. Since I stacked the food, you can't see it all, but there was plenty of food to go around. It was definitely a heavy-lifting kind of day as I moved all of our hurdles into the correct position, moved some palettes and also went to the weight room. What a day! I went home to catch some games and as I sat there, the house starting rocking. Shortly thereafter, a bigger quake (now officially 5.1) shook the house followed quickly by a 3.4. We have had a number of smaller aftershocks, but I guess it reminds us that after about 20 years of downtime, that the seismic activity could increase and that we always need to be prepared. Stock up on water and canned food, just in case. This quake was nothing to what I have experienced in my life even though we weren't far from the epicenter, but it still reminds us to be ready. Be safe my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment