Wednesday, March 19, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 78]:~ Puzzling

~:[CH3 - Day 78]:~ Puzzling
I hate games. You download these apps and they become so addicting, at least to me. Well 2048 was one that was fairly short lived. I downloaded the game a few days ago and tried to figure it out. Of course, like many others, I had no clue what I was doing, but ultimately able to figure it out. It was not time consuming like clearing all the levels of Candy Crush, but it still boggled my mind that something so simple could be so hard, much like Flappy Birds. I know there is a mashup, but knowing me, I should not download it. While success in 2048 was found late last night (early this morning) after three tries while in bed, I continued on, trying to get a higher score and added over 5k points to my new high score! After taking our senior photo today, I made it through quite a busy day of making buttons, grading tests, and prepping for our meet tomorrow and this weekend plus Open House. Open House was quite busy and it was great to get a number of solid recruits for the season. A few of these students seemed quite excited! In the end, I stopped off at TapEx and plopped down in front of my computer to finish all my work I have to do for tomorrow's meet. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment