Friday, March 14, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 73]:~ Searching Around

~:[CH3 - Day 73]:~ Searching Around
It was a beautiful day outside and it was the perfect day to play the Imperialism Game. I made up this game early in my teaching career and have stuck with it ever since. I think this game really helps, as imperialism tends to be their highest scoring unit on standardized testing too! In my history/PE cross curriculum, the students have to find their clues and answer questions using a map, another skill that's required. In the end, I have to compile who gets what questions right in order to complete the negotiation portion of the activity on Monday! The second half of the day was quite adventurous with some interesting and intense moments that delayed me a bit, but I finally got away and headed to my friend's celebration in San Diego! It was a very long day, but a great one that ended with a cheeseburger pizza with garlic and jalapenos. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment