Monday, March 24, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 83]:~ Sweet Somethings

~:[CH3 - Day 83]:~ Sweet Somethings
Sometimes all it takes is a little pick me up to make things alright. The day itself was not bad, but Mondays are always quite difficult. You try to keep an upbeat approach, yet, you often find that there is difficulty in getting things going. Today, however, was a productive day! I caught up on grading, I completed most of my work for the week, I did a little tidying up in my car and the shed, and even got out and ran a little. With a stop at TapEx, a win by the Clips, and time to edit my power point, it ended up being a great day. There's always work to do, but it's a good thing that things are on the up and up!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, what drink is that? It looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete