~:[CH3 - Day 69]:~ Wrapping It Up
I guess a few days after the trip, it's finally time to wrap up another NHSMUN trip. I took care of a few finals things today as I headed back to school and finally this NHSMUN chapter can be closed. It was definitely a great experience. The day itself was not as bad as I thought it would be as fatigue was not that big of a factor. It seemed like everyone else was having more issues with DST than I was. I also got back into the swing of things with track, as I gathered a bunch of stuff to try and get our shed in order. I wasn't sure what would work, so I have a bunch of items and we'll see what I end up having to take back. To end the night, the Clippers sealed their eight victory in a row, woohoo!


No comments:
Post a Comment