Friday, April 11, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 101]:~ Bye Bye Birdie, Hello Weekend

~:[CH3 - Day 101]:~ Bye Bye Birdie, Hello Weekend
Today was quite the busy day! With a quiz early on and lecturing throughout the day, I wasn't sure I'd make it until it was time to eat my Yoshinoya. Boy did I ever need that pick-me-up. I had to cleanup the shed today, as Monday is a big event that we are preparing for. We were able to throw away all the trash and also organize different parts of the shed. After completing our food run where we stopped at TapEx, I grabbed my photography equipment to take our prom promotion photographs that we'll be using next week! I was able to take a very quick break before heading back to school. As usual, the school production was amazing and much credit goes to Sue Rausch and the wonderful students at Cerritos HS! You all did awesome and should be very proud! While I have had trouble downloading the images to my computer, the ones I have seen are pretty good and I am excited to work with all the photos from the prom photo shoot and from Bye Bye Birdie!

No comments:

Post a Comment