Monday, April 28, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 118]:~ Out with the Old???

~:[CH3 - Day 118]:~ Out with the Old???
Those of you who know me might be asking, why are you posting a picture of your running shoes? Well they are my running shoes, but a new pair of them. As my pair was going extinct, I decided to stock up on them since I liked them so much. With my arch, shins, and knees hurting, I figured I'd try switching to one of my new pairs soon! It probably is just old age, but it's worth a shot. Today was a little bit of a frustrating day, as I was disappointed by a number of people missing deadlines, giving up, etc. I had a lot of issues to deal with but I know when I wake up in the morning, things will be settled and the day will be ready to begin on the right foot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment