Sunday, April 20, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 110]:~ The Hunt

~:[CH3 - Day 110]:~ The Hunt
Easter Sunday is usually pretty low key for me. It was once again this year, however, it was a bit different since I went to sleep late because my stomach was bothering me a bit. I "slept in" but still woke up fairly early, just about five hours after I hit the sack. I was able to catch a few games, gets a little work done, and caught up with a few people through the day. My brother and mom left for DC today, so I stayed home until they left and headed out to catch up with Ahong. It was great to catch up and it's been awhile since we last hung out. Regardless, it was a pretty chill day and it was a great way to start off the full spring break week! Happy Easter to you all! Hopefully we remember why we celebrate this wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment