~:[CH3 - Day 112]:~ Chillin' Out
It's break and it's always nice to chill out. Today was an adventure with construction going on at school, so we had to get to the track through the tennis courts. Canceling practice is not an option during break, as we have just one week left when we get back before league finals. We ran a good interval workout, as our workouts start heading towards league finals, we're getting better quality as we start to limit the quantity. Since we were on break, we were able to just relax a bit after practice. I met up with a friend for lunch and what I ate ended up not sitting too well with me. I felt that meal all day and night. I lounged around a bit because of that before stopping off at 85 degrees to catch up with a few people. I love break especially when there is time to catch up. After chatting with a few friends, I decided to crash for the night so I could enjoy my first full day off of the break.


No comments:
Post a Comment