~:[CH3 - Day 96]:~ Off in the Distance
As I looked out the window of my car, I felt as if the city was passing by in the distance in slow motion. Then, after that momentary departure from reality, I realized, I was in traffic and was moving quite slowly. I hit traffic going both ways on the freeway today and it was terrible. It was completely unexpected and unwelcomed, however, I dealt with it. I hit up Hollywood and Santa Monica for a bit today, as I made a short expedition to visit friends and to do a few things. I love days where things are pretty mellow. While I could have done laundry and done more work editing today, there are some days, you just need to allow time for yourself. Today was one of those days. In slow motion, yes, but not just because the traffic, but also because I was trying to soak it all in.


No comments:
Post a Comment