Thursday, April 24, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 114]:~ Celebration

~:[CH3 - Day 114]:~ Celebration
It was a final early rise during one of the five days off during break, as our last practice of the spring break finished with a time trial. While we had some performances that we had hoped for better ones, we still came out with a few PRs and also the #5 BFS DMR mark in school history. Afterward, we stopped off at Pho Tasty and had a large group scarf down some pho. Since I was eating lunch later that day, I shared my bowl and then headed to Yojie's to catch up with Lynda Johnson, which is always great. After getting Max his birthday treats, I watched the Bellflower at Mayfair track meet which determined at least three of the league titles and it was great to watch a good battle on the track. I ended the night watching the Clippers pull out a narrow victory just after we celebrating Max's birthday with a doggie pie that he shared with JD.

No comments:

Post a Comment