Thursday, April 17, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 107]:~ At the End of the Night

~:[CH3 - Day 107]:~ At the End of the Night
All the stress from the past few days ended with the basketball banquet. It's always tough working against the clock but always feels so nice when you get to the finish line. Unfortunately, the video lagged and so the audio was ahead of it, however, most people didn't notice until the end when the audio finished before the credits came up. Regardless, I was able to show the whole video with a few awkward moments when the music stopped and the audio from the movie came up. I am lucky to work with this group of coaches and enjoyed all the basketball moments we had. Of course, it would have been nice to get the black shirt memo, but I'm not bitter, haha. It was a great night with great food and am also glad that my spring break can finally start.

No comments:

Post a Comment