Wednesday, April 9, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 99]:~ Soiree

~:[CH3 - Day 99]:~ Soiree
I knew today would be a hectic day, but being super hot compounded the situation. We arrived early at school to setup the stages for our premiere! It went fairly quickly and was surprised by that. I wanted to setup the rest, but it was decided that they'd finish before lunch. After getting my work done through my periods since we were finishing up a film, I headed out to grab a few things for the premiere. I was able to get a few good shots of the premier and was happy with how it turned out. I felt like being the length it was as it was not rushed and we had time to take our pictures and clean up afterward. However, the day was not over as I had to rush out to the field and begin the preparation for our picture day, my least favorite day of every season. It's just a hassle and while I know its importance, I wish that it could be over with in a snap. After catching the Clippers game where they played horribly but stuck around to keep it close at the end, I finished clicking through these photos and finished up some designs for our track grand opening on Monday! Join us if you haven't thought about it already! Check it out ... http://cerritostandf.weebly.com/athletic-fields--track-grand-opening-2014.html! Getting back to prom, will you go to Prom with me??? (haha, jkjk)


No comments:

Post a Comment