~:[CH4 - Day 63]:~ Feeling Diplomatic
It was a day of preparation. I knew that the line would be long for registration, so I headed over there a bit early. It ended up being a good choice as I beat the long lines and got everything in a fairly timely manner. I proctored two exams today, the MET exam and a BC test. It ended up working well and we finished just as we were about to go to lunch. We hit up St. Marks and it was a great day with a stop at Pomme Frites with some delicious sauces, Papaya King, and a stop at CoCos. Wow! We headed back to committee and stopped off for the rules session which probably was not necessary for our delegates, but ultimately, the meet and greet was great to go to! After a quick break, we headed to opening and the kids looked good in their sweaters. I ended up stopping at Sapporo with the chaperones before hitting up the committees. We were lucky to see our delegates in most of the committees and most of them were happy with the way things were going. We have a few slightly sick ones, but hanging on pretty well. I still have rounds of room checks to do, so hopefully security doesn't stop me again!


No comments:
Post a Comment