Tuesday, March 10, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 69]:~ Shading to Perfection

~:[CH4 - Day 69]:~ Shading to Perfection
I collected some fabulous video outlines for my class video project. I assigned this project back in December so these students should have this project done already, however, we all know how students are. Regardless, I was impressed by some of the outlines I received and am excited to see the videos that they make. The day itself was spent watching the students make imperialism charts so that they could prep for the imperialism game tomorrow! It made for a day that I could catch up a bit on some work and my one-on-one evaluation reviews. I love the opportunity to give feedback, it's just difficult to do with over 110 freshmen. At least it's only three periods that I am doing it with! In any case, practice itself went well and I am finally getting back on track and caught up. Hopefully by the weekend, I will be able to finally breathe. Oh, that's right, I still have a banquet video to edit. Maybe not. At least I already finished up the awards for the banquet, now all I have to do is the video! Guess that means I should try to get some rest now so I can save some energy for the weekend crunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment