~:[CH4 - Day 74]:~ Cheering Out Loud
I thought I was suppose to go watch Izzy race today, but I woke up late then realized that it was actually yesterday. I guess it was a good thing that I overslept. Since I did, I was able to take my time in getting ready to Nala's cheer competition today! It was great to see her perform! While I did not know what to expect, it was great to see her out on the floor cheering and dancing with her team! Her team ended up getting second place and it was cool to see her get her medal as she was so happy and raised it up towards us after she got it. We headed to Mrs. Bea's after the competition and had some good soul food. I enjoyed the food despite the fact that my stomach was not quite on par with how delicious the food was. The food put me to sleep and I got in a nap before trying to get a bit of work done. I also found out that UCI is going to play Louisville in Seattle. If I wasn't coaching track, I would definitely be over there. My brother is going to go, however, so I guess he'll have to cheer loud enough for the both of us. All in all, it was a relaxing, yet not productive weekend. I have a lot of work to do this week. Time to focus!


No comments:
Post a Comment