Wednesday, March 25, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 84]:~ True Selflessness

~:[CH4 - Day 84]:~ True Selflessness
My freshman once again did a wonderful job collecting for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. My three periods were able to collect a tad over $2100 dollars! Through last week, I wasn't sure exactly how we would do, but today, the freshman really came through and donated generously or gave up time to find people to support the cause. While they will not win any school prizes since we are not a fifth period, I know that they can take pleasure in knowing that they really did a lot to lend a helping hand. I will be making each period a music video since they each collected over $500! After counting all that change, I headed to practice where we got through a quick practice before I had to head over to MUN for scrip. It was a quiet day, so I was able to get some editing in while I was there. When I got home, guess what I did??? I edited some more! I kept it simple to make sure that I could finish, but I think it turned out just fine! I am going to do a final push for editing tomorrow and be done in time for the banquet allowing this stress to be lifted off my shoulders ... well, sort of! Today was definitely a great day and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment