Monday, March 30, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 89]:~ It's Prep Time

~:[CH4 - Day 89]:~ It's Prep Time
Today was a bit of a rough one, as it was busy and I was trying to get back in the swing of things. With so much to do, it was a process of trying to catch up, which I am almost there. I caught up on sleep this weekend, now I just need to catch up on work. I was able to finish my entries for two meets and also finish up transferring to my new computer. It's a bit crazy right now. I began working on my buttons for our Ragnar Relay. As you can see, we have our teams and as I make our bags for the race, I can't help but thing, will I even finish? My achilles tendon has kept me from running and I guess the only thing I can do is pray that it will be better. As the week winds down and as spring break approaches, I get more and more excited for what is ahead! While there are many things to take care of, at least I know, there is sunshine on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment