Saturday, November 7, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 311]:~ On With the Show

~:[CH4 - Day 311]:~ On With the Show
I woke up refreshed and while it was early, I felt pretty good. Of course, because I slept, I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. I ended up catching up on what I needed to have finished then began to clean everything I didn't last night. By the time I realized what time it was, I had to head out. Our team ventured to East West Palace for a pre-CIF night on the town event. We ice skating and while it was a little crowded, we had a pretty good time. We then ventured over to Medieval Times and enjoyed the evening. I am always amazed at the beautiful performances of the horses. They are so majestic! Our knight was great at the games but lost in the first match and so it wasn't as exciting of a night as I have had in the past. Regardless, we made the most of it and cheered through the evening. We stopped off at Frostbites and took them by storm, as the once quite place was overrun by, well runners. They seemed to enjoy the ride home more and all in all, it was a great night. Hopefully, it's only one of a number of great things to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment