Monday, November 9, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 313]:~ Positive Reinforcement

~:[CH4 - Day 313]:~ Positive Reinforcement
Today wasn't all bad for a Monday. I got up in pretty good spirits as I had a positive vibe carryover from Sunday. I made it through all my periods and before I knew it, it was time for practice. This is one of my favorite days, as we got a chance to positively reinforce each other with beautiful messages to each other. I love to hand the cards off to the athletes on Thursday so they can read a card full of great messages. I've enjoyed working with this group and ultimately, it's left a very positive vibe in my system. I also made a lot of progress cleaning today. I finished going through two shelves worth of material! I was pretty impressed with myself and hopefully can keep up this cleaning progress so that by the time the holiday's come around, my room will be tidy. I would say spotless, but I doubt that will ever happen. Regardless, it's been a great stretch and I cannot wait to uncover even more positive vibes from all around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment