~:[CH4 - Day 325]:~ Let the Show Begin
We headed out in the morning and ended up at Vegas for the regional JOs. The first group left in the morning and we had a pretty smooth drive. We were able to stop at Monta Ramen. We then walked the strip from Aria, up to the Venetian, and back down through Treasure Island, Mirage, and the Bellagio before heading to the Monte Carlo to eat. We enjoyed the time out there and ended the night with Zakara. I tried my best to surprise them that we were going to watch a Cirque show since I got a deal for them and there were a number of great performances as usual. I was exhausted by the time we got back but before we headed to sleep, we had to fix our shower since it only shot out hot water. In the end though, we had a great night and the it's time for the races to begin.


No comments:
Post a Comment