~:[CH4 - Day 329]:~ No Place Like Home
I live a life on the road as most people have figured out, but in the end, there is no place like home. After back-to-back trips to Vegas, I was glad to be back at home and headed to a family gathering. Before I left Vegas, I went to the ever-so-generous Hangover machine and collected my allowance as it paid out AGAIN! This time, I ended up with $500 prize that definitely made my trip a lot better. With Raising Canes in my stomach for the second time this week, I was happy and the smooth drive home even made it better. I headed to our family party and just caught up with everyone. I played Galaga as usual and set the two highest scores again! I guess growing up in the arcade has paid off for something :P ... the food is always good at these gatherings, but seeing the family is even better. Nothing can match it and I cannot wait for the rest of the celebrations. While adventure awaits beyond and there is so much to explore in the world, I am definitely glad to be home, as there is no place like it!


No comments:
Post a Comment