~:[CH4 - Day 323]:~ Finding Comfort
Yes, this may not look appropriate, but the aesthetics of it was something I could not resist. Why post a picture of pants that have just been taken off? It was funny because it made me think of the moment you get home when you just want to take of your pants and get comfortable. I'm sure we've all done it. It's much like life as sometimes we are in positions that may not be the most comfortable and when we have the opportunity to be ourselves, it feels so good just to let loose. I thought about it though and wondered, why do I have to try so hard? I guess I really don't. However, a part of me doesn't mind wearing the pants as long as I have that moment of glory to look forward to, where I change into something more comfortable and lay down in bed. I got to do that after a fairly calm day. We continued our Columbus trial, analyzed the economics of Disneyland, ran to a junior high meet, and I finished the evening with a wonderful dinner with a friend. I had a nice drive and was able to finish up the video for this weekend. Overall, I got through it and I just hope that those around me can find he joy and comfort that I feel, as I've found a place where comfort reigns supreme.


No comments:
Post a Comment