Monday, November 23, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 327]:~ Coming Full Circle

~:[CH4 - Day 327]:~ Coming Full Circle
I was trying to figure out a way to make it work so I wouldn't have to go home, but it didn't work out so our team headed out after downing some Raising Canes and back to Cerritos. There was a little bit of backup but for the most part it was a smooth ride home and it was quite enjoyable as well. We got a little delayed though, so I ended up getting home at about 2:20pm and by 2:50pm was back on the road back to Vegas.  Yes, you heard me right, I headed back to Vegas after driving back. It was a smooth trip after we got out of local traffic and we were in line for Bacchanal just after 7pm. Yes, I went to Bacchanal on back-to-back days. The wait was much longer, but my dad and I got in and still got to enjoy dinner. After getting back, I was beat, so I ended up laying on the bed and just getting in some shut eye. There's along day ahead, but I am glad that I made it back safely and in a timely manner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment