Saturday, November 28, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 332]:~ Avoiding Disaster

~:[CH4 - Day 332]:~ Avoiding Disaster
I woke up super early after staying up super late last night, but it was all worth it. I headed out a little late but got to Irvine just about when I was suppose to. We then headed down to Poway to the Mt. Woodson trail. I knew what to expect in terms of the "finish line" but the hike up was quite nice as well. I think my hike at Rainier helped prepare me for this hike and many others, as it was pretty much an easy ascent except for the fact that I didn't really eat before heading out. I avoided disaster however and made it to the top. The line at the top was long and I was able to find someone to take our group photo but I was able to take the individual and small group ones. I, in turn, took pictures for the group of the girl who took my picture before heading down the mountain. It was definitely a great hike and glad I ended up heading out to avoid the disaster of not going. We ventured to Pizza Port and grabbed some great food before heading back. I didn't drive and ended up passing out on the way home. I headed home, but ended up at Hard Times and shot some pool. I was shooting okay tonight but a little off. It was great seeing Nat who returned from Arizona for the weekend! I then ventured off to Tpumps to grab a few drinks to make the evening perfect. Well, actually, seeing a few more people who picked up their Tpumps made it even better. It was awesome to have a little time to relax after getting home and while I am sore, it was worth ever bit of pain I will feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment