~:[CH4 - Day 315]:~ Pho the Love of Driving
I've always loved to drive. Today, I got to do just that. I started the morning off well as I cleaned my entire bedroom and left only a handful of things to do before it is complete. While I still need to toss some items (does anyone want a rock band set for the Wii?), I am pretty much back to a normal bedroom and now just have to finish my office. I headed out and ran a few errands before hitting the road. The road was clear and the drive was smooth. I made it super early to San Diego and thus, we hit the road early to eat at OB Noodles. The service was pretty bad overall (time and mistakes), but the hostess cured some of the issues with her upbeat personality and energy. The food was alright but definitely had great company that made it a great afternoon. We ended the day with some sprinkles ice cream, which added to the items that I would be dropping off later that day. Traffic picked up on the way home, as it took a lot longer (double) than it took to get there. I ended up stopping at Krispy Kreme to make a delivery. I ended the night in LA, watching a great preview dance performance. I was very impressed and while I know they will still be working on the routine, they were able to do a lot in the short time that they have had to get it all together. It was a great drive home with clear roads, but ultimately, I enjoyed all the moments I got to spend on the road. On a final note, it definitely is a day to salute our veterans who have risked or given their lives so that we have the freedoms that we do. We often forget that many do this and sacrifice so much, while we complain about the slightest of things. Let's be grateful about all that we have and remember all those who deserve more than just a single day of recognition.


No comments:
Post a Comment