~:[CH5 - Day 32]: ~ On the 1st
It was cold. I walked out and quickly went back in to get a scarf. These temperatures were about what I had on my trips, but the wind is what truly got me. I didn't realize that today would end up being so busy! With new MUN shirts to hand out, projects to organize and odds and ends from last semester to cover, before I knew it, the period was over and we had no time to do what we actually had on tap. Thus, it was pushed to tomorrow. My room gave me a surprise as when I dropped something, I thought that I had spilled my water on the ground. Unfortunately, I then realized that 1/3 of my carpet was soaked and it was because of the leak in the roof. It was definitely not a calm first day of the semester. I was able to grab Yoshinoya and boy was it crowded! Today was all the first day of practice for track and we had a decent showing, but I know it will grow over time. I rushed over to the Bloomfield lot after practice and caught the bus to our game. We started a little slow, but got into the game more and ended up with a nice, solid victory over Glenn. I decided for the rest of the evening, I would finally relax, so I did as I ate dinner and watched a little bit of television and stayed up-to-date on the Iowa caucus. It was a great first day of the semester and of February and while stormy weather and a storm of a schedule are ahead, for now. I'm warm and cozy in the comfort of my own home.


No comments:
Post a Comment