Saturday, February 20, 2016

~:[CH5 - Day 51]: ~ Surviving

~:[CH5 - Day 51]: ~ Surviving
It was a challenge to drudge around during the day. I took a hot bath in the morning that helped me relax and clear a lot out of my system. It got me off to a good start, as I loaded my car, picked up some ice, and ventured to school. Things were already rolling as we began setting up and prepping for the arrival of the delegates. The clock seemed to move slowly as it seemed like I had a lot of time to do what I needed to do. The conference began and while we had to use our backup rooms because of the stench in my room and the surrounding rooms, it all ended up working out. This year ended up being one of the most well-balanced conferences we had with almost all of the delegates excelling. It was tough because some great performances didn't get awards, however, it was great because you really had to be on top of your game to get an awards. After cleanup, I went with Mustard to get some more Kumquat tea. I decided to stay in for the rest of the night, because by the end of the conference, my body started to go backwards. I came home and laid down right away and stayed there for the rest of the night but slept well, especially knowing how good of a day it was despite how miserable I was feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment