~:[CH5 - Day 47]: ~ The Unexpected
It was hard to wake up in the morning and it wasn't even in my own bed. The couch was still very comfortable. I bounced up, knowing I had work to do, so I headed on my way. The day itself went by as I tried to shed the cold that was fading away slowly from the trip. I came back to discover that my whole family was sick including my relatives. Crazy! I eventually got most of it away. I was able to grab Northern Cafe for lunch and after grills got a great surprise! While it wasn't the best situation, I got a redo at the TapEx meetup! A missed flight led to the redo and I am glad that I got the redo. I came with card in hand because of it and it definitely was worth it. I headed back afterward to practice and despite the 90 degree temperatures, we had a solid practice. After, I caught Makoa's game and he hit a shot from the elbow! Swish! I didn't know about the game until today and I am glad it worked out so I could go to the game! In the end, I relaxed, caught up with work and with people tonight. I still have some work and catching up to do, so I'll be up for awhile, but at least I got some unexpected surprises that made today special.


No comments:
Post a Comment