~:[CH5 - Day 35]: ~ Using Every Second
i came to school expecting to hold class in the library, however, my room ended up being open. I quickly reorganized my furniture in my classroom and prepped for the day. It was a good day of catching up on work and getting what I needed done. I rolled through the day and eventually finished off the buttons for basketball for next week and some paperwork since I'll be gone next week from work. For practice we visited Chao at TapEx and gave him some experience of the "xc/track" rush. He did a pretty good job and the team enjoyed their first food run of the season. We ended up in the weight room as well and got in a great workout. It was nice to walk out and enjoy this sunset, which was a reminder of all that is incredible that is around us. I fulfilled my promise and went to the TC after practice and just chatted for a bit before heading home. I was eating dinner and my friend texted me. At the last second, I ended up stopping by to visit her down at Valley Center. It was quite the long drive, but ended up being some great quality time that had me using every second of the day. I'll be exhausted tomorrow, but hey, it's Friday. I'll manage, somehow. Hopefully this weekend, you all can make use of every second of your day!


No comments:
Post a Comment