~:[CH5 - Day 57]: ~ Right on Target
It's always nice when you are lined up and ready for what's ahead. I had most things in place on my last day before I left. So much so that Friday night was relaxing. Yes, relaxing. I ended up with my normal stack of printed papers, but I wasn't stressed. I am heading to sleep at a normal hour, am completely packed, and even just shot the breeze a bit before wrapping it up. I guess it's become a little routine, but regardless, I always worry that something needs to get done. There is something I am missing, but I'll have to take care of that while on the road, so I guess, it's smooth sailing then. Hopefully the weather stays relative the same as it says because if it does, it should be a great week.


No comments:
Post a Comment