~:[CH6 - Day 35]:~ Days In
I hate staying in too much. I always feel like I'm wasting the day away, especially when there are places that I want to go. The morning was spent packing and the afternoon, paperwork. I got everything organized for tomorrow and then sat at the computer and clicked. It was the wrong idea. I landed up watching some Kdramas, which is completely out of the ordinary, but one reason I stay away from the television is that I do get hooked pretty easily. I started with 내일 그대와 and completed all of the available episodes online. They're fairly new, so it wasn't an extreme amount of time. While I got out during the late afternoon, I stayed in and got everything done early as I watched episode after episode. What got me hooked? I thought that I connected with 내성적인 보스 because of the relation to the more introverted sides of the CEO Eun. I noticed how much he thinks in situation, similar to how I do and while I am an extroverted introvert, I could relate to a lot of his struggles. In 내일 그대와, it really makes you wonder who you have crossed paths in in your life that you will cross paths with again and how those interactions change the dominoes that fall after that event. Regardless, the afternoon wasted away and while I felt miserable for not doing what I had hoped after just feeling blah, it was nice to rest my mind and body and rejuvenate my soul in a day in. I guess we all can afford one of these days every once in awhile. Tomorrow is an early rise, so I say an early good night. See you in a few hours world.


No comments:
Post a Comment