Monday, February 20, 2017

~:[CH6 - Day 51]:~ Still Right After All the Wrongs

~:[CH6 - Day 51]:~ Still Right After All the Wrongs
On a troubled day, it still ended up right. I sit here with a headache, but still appreciate the day I had. My flight was delayed, I poured all day, my baggage took 40 minutes to arrive, the shuttle changed places where they pick up and thus I spent another 40 minutes waiting, arriving home 2.5 hours after landing. However, as I look back, I spent the day wandering around a different city, exploring its ins and outs, tasting new foods and spending quality time with people I knew and having brief encounters with people I just met. Sure, there was so much wrong about the day today, but how can you let that overpower what went right. As while the negative energy will try to take over, overpower it with the right mindset and all those rights can still lead to right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment