~:[CH6 - Day 47]:~ Organized Chaos
If you were to walk into the room, you would assume it was chaotic. I guess that's a summary of my life, organized chaos. As chaotic as it may seem, it always seems to be fairly organized and I know what is going on, even when I don't have it all in front me. My day, was almost the same. Planning for a conference and trying to get through the day are equally challenging. As I printed out placards and credentials, graded speeches and ran our food run practice, I tried to keep all looking in order even though it may not have necessarily been the case. The release of gen2 only made it more chaotic of a day. With each minute mattering, I rolled from one place to another, trying to get it all done. By night's end, I was wrapping up our second grill (and third night session), wandering around Heritage and having a quick stop at Heritage before heading home. As I look back, the nearly 16 hours I was out today was a bit much, but in the end, it was nice to be so productive in a span of a single day. It's time to celebrate as tomorrow is Friday!


No comments:
Post a Comment