Friday, February 24, 2017

~:[CH6 - Day 55]:~ Getting it Together

~:[CH6 - Day 55]:~ Getting it Together
The end of the week finally arrived and I was able to get some things together. After running through a food run, reviewing our meet from yesterday and announcing our meet for tomorrow, we headed to the Towne Center to celebrate a successful week. Through the first set of workouts to our first practice meet, overall it was a successful day. I like how this team is so interconnected and it will make for a great season down the stretch. While we prepare for our first real invite, it was nice to have the team stick around to help organize the bags for the team. About half of our distance team stuck around to help and we got it all done in a very quick fashion. I was impressed. I was able to relax for the evening to get things prepped for tomorrow and even got to clean a bit before calling it a night. While it was a long week, it was great to wrap it up with a day like this one when you feel truly blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment