~:[CH6 - Day 314]:~ Sky High
I'm not sure how I can feel so miserable right now, yet be smiling at how wonderful of a day it was today. While my dizziness returned and I went to school on a day off, we had a solid practice, got some good shots in and I had a great trip to LA today. It was a perfect balanced day off and while I canceled a Disneyland stop so I could get some rest, I still felt sky high as I wrote my messages to my athletes on their cards. It's always one of my favorite things to do, as it's kind of like signing a yearbook for cross country, as you can say all the things you wanted to say before. I guess just like my earlier post this week, it's something that I think we should get used to doing, as people need these words of affirmation so they can also feel sky high. By staying home, I found some time to post some pictures, catch up on some rest and get some work done and by night's end, I was ready for tomorrow's CIF meet. Watching the results from today's races got me excited, but being there tomorrow will be a whole different world. Regardless of what happens tomorrow, I will be happy with this group as I've enjoyed working with them and they definitely made this season feel as if I was sky high all season long.


No comments:
Post a Comment