Sunday, November 12, 2017

~:[CH6 - Day 316]:~ Up for the Challenge

~:[CH6 - Day 316]:~ Up for the Challenge
I waited until today to take on the challenge. Yes, I was stupid enough to do the buldak x 2 challenge and the one chip challenge (carolina reaper) in the same night. NOT A GREAT IDEA! However, I survived both and am living to tell the tale. I guess this is what I do when I have a little emotionally hangover from yesterday. Regardless, it was photos, kdramas and challenges for me today, as I didn't feel in the mood to do much of anything else. I guess it was a good call because I was pretty productive and caught up on organizing all of my photos from the entire year. Regardless, I sit here with my stomach still burning wondering why I took on these two challenges. In life, we do the same thing. We take on challenges for a number of reasons. We should always challenge ourselves, but then again, we should think about why we are taking on the challenge. Are we doing it to better ourselves, to prove to others that we can do it, or do we even know whey we are doing it? For me, I thought it was best to look at each situation and make sure that the challenge I took on was worth the rewards I was getting and also something that I wanted to take on. Thinking back to today, I may have made the wrong choice and the price I am going to pay later will be immense, however, there always is that sense of accomplishment I'll feel as I am suffering through BTS in the morning. Yes, that's right, I may have survived tonight, but tomorrow is a whole different story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment