~:[CH6 - Day 328]:~ Work & Play
It's always hard to find a work/life balance especially if you want to make enough to enjoy that life half of the balance. However, I am getting closer to trying to get all of my work done, while also doing the things I want to do. It's not always perfect and sometimes I make an error in planning, but in the end, I'm doing what I want to do in the constraints that I have. Today was all about traveling and overall it ended up being a smooth trip. The people I sat next to all got up at the same time, which allowed me to avoid the "excuse me" moment when I needed to go to the bathroom. We all were pretty considerate of each other which is not always the case. Regardless, I got work done as I waited for my flight and caught up on some sleep on the plane. Soon, I'll be able to enjoy the adventure ahead, but since I'm losing a day, there won't be much to write about today. So I'll finish with a bit of advice, don't forget to enjoy your life and while working hard is good, working yourself to the bone is not. Always leave time for yourself. On the other end, playing is great, but also don't forget that you have responsibilities on the table. I'm sure we all know this, but just a little PSA, as I head off on my adventure. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend and I can't wait to see you all when I get back.


No comments:
Post a Comment