Wednesday, November 22, 2017

~:[CH6 - Day 326]:~ The True Jackpot

~:[CH6 - Day 326]:~ The True Jackpot
I ended my trip in Vegas with a quick win. No, it wasn't a jackpot, but it sure felt like one, as in a short span, I more than tripled my money. Regardless, it wasn't a relined pocket that had me beaming, rather it was the true jackpot of the day that reeled me in. From friends to family, the holidays are filled with moments that you will never forget. The food is delicious, but the time you get to spend with people is every more precious. Even before meeting up with my family, this rang every so true as I met up with a mother who shows what the true jackpot is. She cares for her family, has endured so many heartbreaks and still is as welcoming as anyone I know. She loves the people around her as much as she loves her children and those close to her. I always feel so uplifted and amazing after I spend time with her and it's no wonder why I feel rich after spending time with her. She has showed me what a good heart and faith can do and showed me what the true jackpot in life is. As while we dream of becoming rich and successful, there's nothing greater than the richness of the heart and soul. I ended tonight so full, not of food, but of love that was overflowing. However, unlike Vegas, hitting this jackpot was not accident and was not a stroke of luck, rather a dedication toward God and those around her. Her time, her energy, and her love gave her the best odds, which is why there is no surprised that she hit the jackpot and shared the joys of it with all of us. Let's hope we can all find our way to this same jackpot that is greater than any we could have every imagined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment